Established in 2003, Rotterdam Freight Management started as an independent transport intermediate company to optimize the export container flows from the Heineken breweries Zoeterwoude and Den Bosch in The Netherland. With an annual throughput of 20.000 TEU we achieved 30 percent container matchings year after year.
Our company mission is to deliver sophisticated logistics solutions to customers by truly understanding the value drivers and constraints in the supply chain with the clear objective to improve the bottom line.
Our key values
- We deliver what we promise
- A reliable and trustworthy business partner for our customers, partners and vendors.
- Achieve customer excellence
- Be innovative by offering sophisticated transport and supply chain solutions.
- We are commited to our business 24/7.
Overcome the logistics challenges of our customers by offering the best value proposition.
Our local knowledge of the logistics industry and carefully selected network of partners making Rotterdam Freight Management a most reliable business partner.
- Worldwide door to door transport services (all container types).
- Value added solutions, cargo packing, wrapping and securing.
- Intermodal transport solutions across Europe (Rail, Barge and Truck)
- Supply chain solutions. (3PL and 4Pl)
- General forwarding activities.
- Documentation and customs clearance
- Cargo insurance
- Cross trades.
Our international network enables us to transport your sea freight shipments from and to almost anywhere in the world. We organize forwarding of sea freight, functioning as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC).
Services we offer:
• LCL (Less than container load) for both imports and exports.
• FCL (Full container load) for both imports and exports.
• LCL – FCL: Buyers consolidation.
• FCL – LCL: deconsolidation services.
• All equipment types, examples (source google afbeeldingen, ISO container types)
Our company employs agents in most countries to ensure immediate service in all airports in the world.
Services we offer:
• Flight departing from and to all available airports
• Cross trade services from and to any location in the world
• Door to door and door to airport services.
• Courier services.
Multimodal container transport.
A combination of various modalities requires more flexibility in building cost effective shipping routes and delivery to destinations that are located far from deepsea ports. With our experience and network of reliable inland partners, we will provide the best service against the most competitive price. Services include consolidation, ocean, trucking, rail or barge transport in one package.